Happy hump day! I have (again) been struggling to find the time to sit down and put pen to paper -- er, blog -- even though the words and thoughts and ideas and feelings are swirling around in my brain and on my heart... but I wanted to at least share something in this space, so here I am! Getting out of my head, and into the moment. Saying hi. Using this as a green light to chug forward (creatively and literally), as in, heeey, it's okay to not have the headspace to write an epic essay right now because I'm dang tired, and instead just give a quick, virtual high five.
Because sometimes we need that too, right? A reminder that someone is here, rooting for you.
And I thought I'd share my most recent gratitude list (still riding that positivity train for Lent/sanity). Here ya go...
I'm grateful for:
- My goofy, moody, will-eat-anything-anytime drama queen of a puppy. She's the best coworker, even thought does bark at me for snacks and never wears pants.
- New books! Like this one (for my book club!) and this one - aka a cookbook (for the record, the author's baked buffalo chicken nuggets recipe is bomb dotcom) - and this one, which I've been meaning to buy for awhile now.
- Almost, almost finally nailing my headstand in yoga. Getting sooo close!
- A fun few days with my mom, who was here visiting this week.
- Discovering some amazing podcasts that make walking my pup extra fun/interesting. #multitasking
- Finding some clarity and inspiration in my career/future pursuits.
What about YOU? I want to know! Seriously. Leave it in the comments.
As always, thank you for reading! Be back with more soon, pinky promise.